Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Purple ~Defined Crease

Products Used (MAC unless otherwise stated)
Eyes
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Brule e/s
BlackBerry e/s
Sketch e/s
Digit e/s
L'Oreal Liner Intense
Cover Girl Lash Blast Fusion
Face
EverSun Beauty Powder Blush
Luna Cream Colour Base
Lips
Chai Lipglass
.
.
.
.
So here is a look that is a little new for me. If seen this kind of placement when it comes to eyeshadow in the past but never tried it out... I must say, I really do like it.
It is wearable but dramatic all at the same time. The best part is this look is quite easy and would look awesome yet so different in other colours.
I am for sure going to be trying this look out more often in the future.
Hope you all like :D
.









3 comments:

  1. Prety prety look...Its so clean n simple, yet dramatic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty Ashley, I love your looks always. I dream on working on a client with your lid space hahaha :)
    anaesthetically.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete