Monday, October 19, 2009

Lush Storage

Here is how I like to store my Lush Soaps and Bubble Bars!!

I got these jars from Michaels and they were about $5.99 CND. Make sure you get the ones with the rubber stoppers on the lid in order to keep out any moisture, expecially if you are going to be storing them in your bathroom. I really love how cute and colourful they look!!



This is the jar that holds my soaps!! It works great for being able to switch up your soaps more often as well as makes them last longer!! Any left over pieces I store in the yellow lush bags and just keep in my linen closet. *It makes my closet smell great* If you want, you can just get bigger jars or try to only buy enough soap to fit in one jar. It's all up to you. If you are worried about the scents mixing or taking over each other, just saran wrap them individually!

This is the one with my beloved Bubble Bars in it!!! You can definitely save some money by cutting them up and using them anywhere from 2-4 times depending on the size of the bubble bar. I find that using just some of the Bubble Bar creates quite a lot of bubbles anyways so why not use the same bar a few times!!


**Please be very safe when doing this. You will need a cutting board and a large kitchen knife. The soaps stick to the knife and you have to be very careful prying them off. Get parent help if need be**

No comments:

Post a Comment