Saturday, October 17, 2009

MAC Magic, Mirth and Mischief Collection

So... at first I was excited about this collection but then when I saw it, I was quite disappointed.
For a person just starting to collect MAC, it's a great time to stock up on items but for those of you, like myself, who have tons of MAC already.. this collection was kind of a fail.
Do note that if you are actually purchasing collection items as gifts, they are awesome, especially the sets!

So here are the only two products I got:























MAC Mineralized Blush in Superduper-Natural. I'm loving this colour so far, it is, as it states,very Natural. It's a peachy tone that would look best on lighter to olive skin tones but would look amazing on darker skin tones as a highlight.
There was another blush called Conjure Up but it looked to mush like a deeper version of Gentle Mineralized Blush to me so I didn't get it.


The second thing I got:




Is the Soft Sparkle Eye Pencil in Iris Accents. It's so beautiful and the sparkles are definitely what drew me in. I kind of what to go back for the black one just because it's so fun and a great way to make a plain eyeliner have an extra bit of oomph!

That's it for the MAC 2009 Christmas Collection for me.

What did you all think of the Collection? What did you get?

No comments:

Post a Comment