Monday, October 26, 2009

Rose Rings by Morado

I'm in LOVE!! These Polymer Clay Rose Rings are so beautiful!
I am loving the three I have! They are so fun but so classy!!
Plus the customer service is A+, I loved all the conversations I had with the artist/maker/owner, Purva, she is so sweet and I just love ALL of her items in her shop!!

Here they all are... so pretty!!
This is my Violet Rose Ring, I won this on Morado's Facebook Birthday Contest!!
Thank you so much Purva <3
Isn't it such a stunning colour!! It can bring a fun brightness to any neutral outfit.

This is my Giordana Teal Ring. I get so many compliments when I wear this one! It is so unique, colourful and fun. This one was a custom made ring for me, I requested it.
Makes any day brighter just by wearing it!!

This is the last one I got, for now ;) It is a Creamy White Rose and I think it is just so classy! It really makes a statement but can really be wore anywhere! I adore this Ring!


If you are interested in getting one of these stunning rings, click HERE to go to Morado's Shop on Etsy or Email Purva at moradoshop@gmail.com for a custom order :)
To Follow Morado on Twitter: Click Here
To Follow Morade on Facebook: Click Here

1 comment:

  1. Those are so pretty Ashley!!! I have to get some like yesterday..lol

    ReplyDelete